Saturday, October 29, 2011

Miracle of Avalokitesvara Bodhisatva( Guan Yin Po Sa/觀世音菩薩) in Pu Tuo San-China




Guan Yin Po Sa-Picture taken in 1998 around July



Guan Yin Po Sa, estimated height: 20+metres( Picture taken in 1998-July)

                ( The above picture of Guan Yin  Po Sa- 觀世音菩薩-was taken in 1998, while I visited Pu Tuo San-China )

 Guan Yin Po Sa is the most  popular  figure in Mahayana Buddhism. Why is she( actually Guan Yin  Po Sa is a male Bodhisatva) so popular?. Because many many Buddhists have been saved by her. She started saving people from long long time ago---millions and millions years ago into the past until the present time. I myself have been saved by Guan Yin Po Sa several times so as so many ordinary Buddhists, and monks.

I recalled while trying to pray for my mom( he was critically ill of old age), knowing that her sickness would not be able to recover ( based on her medical report),so my only solution was for her to pass away in a peaceful way. So I recite Namo Guan Si Yin  Po Sa to help my mom( I tried with other Po Sa's names, it didn't work). And then strange enough even in coma-state seemed like my mom understand what I was telling her in her coma. I told her: Mom you can go peacefully now so you don't need to suffer anymore, and I told her later I will bring her to my master temple in America so she will listen to me reciting the sutras every day.( she had lost her memory for more than 40 years). In her coma, my mother was dropping a tear in her right eye, as if she understood what I had been telling her( if I told her in normal circumstances while she was still healthy I believe she would not understand it( because she lost her memory for a long time).

Then I pray to Guan Yin  Po Sa, please help my mom so she would passed away peacefully, after this holy names were mention. Within 5 minutes my mom open her eyes( she did not talk, but I knew she saw something/someone) and close her eyes and then 2 minutes later open her eyes again as if seeing someone, and then 3 minutes later she passed away peacefully.

While I touched her forehead, her forehead was very warm, but the rest of her body was very cold. In Mahayana Buddhism we learn that if the forehead of the person who passed away is warm it is a sign that she/he be reborn in a heavenly realm.

So let's get back to the video about Guan Yin  Po Sa's Miracle, the following video-link will tell you that at the inauguration of Guan Yin Po Sa statue in Pu Tuo San -China( the attendance more than  thousands in China), miracle happened: a big white halo appeared around the statue of Guan Yin Po Sa. This big halo appeared at almost the last minutes of the inauguration. People suddenly noticed the sky changed into very unusual way, and then a big white halo appeared surrounding the big statue of Guan Yin Po Sa ( This statue is 20 meter high). Also separately appeared a likeness of Guan Yin Po Sa formed from the cloud appeared in the sky.
 If you pay attention, you will see at the left- top of the video with BTV sign, this is the Cina- public television, and for sure they( BTV) caught this supernatural phenomena unintentionally.

            Namo Guan Si Yin Po Sa, Namo Guan Si  Yin Po Sa, Namo Guan Si Yin  Po Sa
( the reason why I post this article is, no matter what problem you have, do not give up, work hard and pray to Guan  Si Yin Po Sa sincerely, she will help you out).


Here is a link from youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jwZ6w3qoVw


----------------------------------------------------------------------------


(Photo taken on July 25, 2012, Above the sky of Pu Zhao Chan Si Temple America)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------